PayPal is an electronic device that makes payment easy between two parties. However, this needs to be done from one end to another through online transfer.
Nevertheless, you must have created a Paypal account before you can be able to verify your account. You must also have an account or a credit card that has to be connected to your account.
Therefore, once your account is verified you can start making a payment from your PayPal account effortless. In fact, for you to be able to use the PayPal service. You must register with the company. Nevertheless, the PayPal Company has more than a million accounts on the go.
Moreover, if you are yet to register for the PayPal account you can make a smart move today and get enlisted. To enjoy amazing online funds transfer. How to verify PayPal account is quite easy. All you have to do is to follow all the instructions that will be given out.
However, before your account is verified it means you have to provide all the necessary information. That is needed for your account to be verified. Once you are verified your account limit will be a boost. In order for you to be able to do more withdrawer.
How to Verify Your PayPal Account
- Navigate to your PayPal account
- Right on the account page close to your name, click on get verified
- Next, you have to decide on the type of verification process that you want to use.
- Key in your personal information and click on continue
- Then click on confirm and tab on the submit button.
However, for your account to verify it usually takes up to 4 to 7 working days for those outside the united state. While for people in the united state it only takes 2 to 3 working days for their account to be verified.
How to get rid of Limited on your Verified Account
Once your account has been verified and you still find limited in your account, you can follow the steps below.
- Navigate to your account
- Then, on the top bar of the page click on it for the menu bar to drop and click on the resolution center.
- Next, you have to click on steps to remove the limitation.
You will receive a notification from PayPal within the next 3 days, nevertheless, if you didn’t get any message from the PayPal resolution section, you can log into your account and scroll down to look for the contact us or call us.